Exciting news for a lucky few: we are having a sale on six of our most exclusive colors of closet finishes from the Azure Collection.
Due to a high demand, we only have a limited quantity of these amazing finishes left- so make sure to book your complimentary consultation as soon as possible in order to reserve the perfect color finish for your custom closet.
Here are our six sale colors:
Click here to see a full list of our closet finishes.
Our envy of the day is the liquor display in the featured image above. A simply stunning functional, unisex statement piece.
Have you ever dreamt of having your own wine room or bar at home?
Many of our clients that we see store their wines & liquor in their Pantry, in some random cabinet, or worst of all on top of their fridge!! Wouldn’t it be great to be able to proudly display your collection the next time you entertain guests?
Dream no more- because our experienced Senior Designers WILL find the solution that suits your needs. We will first consult with you and determine how extensive your collection may become, and what spaces you may have that would best suit these needs. (Our designers are experts at finding the space.
We have endless materials to choose from (with a new exclusive line coming soon) to build your dream into a reality. Customizing your space will ensure maximum utility and will be a pleasure to use and to see on a daily basis. Using custom uplighting or ribbon lights, we ensure that your labels are easy to read while also providing a dramatic appearance. Your wine room or liquor cabinet will become a statement piece.
Do you also have beautiful stem-ware (maybe from your wedding years ago) that has been hiding away in a cabinet somewhere? Hide no more! We can install custom hanging stemware racks with lights shining from above to truly illuminate your glass collection.
We are SO excited that our very own Senior Designer Rhonda Ray based in Dallas, Texas was featured on Good Morning Texas yesterday morning! She showcased our gorgeous closets in the Booth Brothers Homes model at Montgomery Farm in Allen, Texas!
If you missed it live, watch it below:
In it she emphasizes how important closets are to your daily life. They are where you start & end your day. If they are cluttered & not functional, they can really effect your life in a major way!
She also pointed out that we include 4 free hours of on-site Professional Organization with every project of $4,000 or more! We only partner with the best, licensed professional organizers to make sure that our clients get the very best!
Some of our clients enjoy utilizing the Professional Organizing services both before & after we install their new closet. First to declutter their closets & ensure that only the correct items stay, and then to organize their newly installed closet by putting away all of their items! How much would this impact your life to have a master closet that is both gorgeous and fully functional?
She also mentioned that we will SOON have 20… that’s right… TWENTY new colors to choose from exclusively at The Closet Envy to completely customize your dream closet! We are so excited to show you all the new line of product! More on that soon… stay tuned to our blog to learn more!
So you’ve decided to make an incredible investment in your home by having The Closet Envy install a custom closet system! Congratulations! Now that you have the perfect functional and beautiful blank canvas to work with, you can start to fill it with your own items!
If you’re wanting your closet to look absolutely Pinterest-worthy, it’s important to keep your new space as streamlined as possible by arranging each item of clothing appropriately. In order to utilize your brand new closet in the most efficient way possible, remember to keep unnecessary items (aka clutter) far away!
Utilize these 8 Pro-Tips:
- Group like with like: Since your clothing & accessories have already been removed before your Closet Envy System was installed, now is the perfect opportunity to group your items! Start by sorting your hanging clothes by type. Divide your clothing by person (should you be sharing a closet with your significant other). Then, divide the clothing by work, casual, and dressy attire. (*NOTE: leave your sweaters in a separate pile, you’ll see why soon!) Next, you should sort these items further by type… pants, skirts, dresses, shirts, blouses, etc. Now that you have these groups sorted out, sort them further by length… short sleeved shirts to long sleeved, short dresses to long dresses, tight fitting pants to looser ones, etc. Now it’s time to hang! Make sure you keep a little bit of space in between each section to save time searching!
- Organize shoes by type: Did you get a jaw-dropping highly illuminated Closet Envy shoe wall like this one? Make sure to do it justice by sorting your shoes by type, color, and “prettiness.” Pro-tip: When organizing heels, make sure to have one pointing towards the wall, and one facing outward as shown in this photo!
- Hang your pants on top: Wait… what? It may seem more than a bit odd to have your pants on top when their worn… on bottom… if you follow this tip you will get the illusion of more space because your pants will inevitably take up less space than your shirts. So: start by folding your pants in half, and then hanging them on the top rod! If you’d rather not have your pants hung, they can also be folded and placed on your shelves instead.
- Add baskets to cubby spaces: There are endless designs of baskets to match with any decor. These baskets are the perfect place to keep socks, bathing suits, and other smaller items. Storing these items in baskets will create greater visibility, allowing you to easily find exactly what you need, unlike if you were to keep them in drawers.
- Stack (don’t hang!!) sweaters systematically: Pro-Tip: sweaters should not be hung because hangers can pull the threads at the shoulders which would cause major damage over time! EEK! So, to avoid the unraveling of your gorgeous sweaters, fold them and keep them on your custom shelving! How to sort them? First by weight, then by color, and stack them no more than five high. When you create short stacks of sweaters, they will naturally break up your pieces by season which will save precious time when you need to find that exact sweater to wear on a given day. Another good reason for shorter sweater stacks: these piles will fit perfectly between your
brand new shelves!
- Organizing belts: Sort them first by purpose, and then separate these belts by color. Next, hang them (or roll them into a basket) and place them in a low-traffic location to keep them out of the way but still accessible!
- Divide your scarves by knitted or cloth: Did your custom closet come with diamond-shaped nooks? These are the perfect spot to roll thick scarves and easily see what you’re working with! If you didn’t get these custom nooks, you can also fold your thicker scarves & store them on a shelf or in a basket & then hang your lightweight scarves by length so they’re easier to locate as needed!
- Don’t allow unworthy items: Do you have random promotional T-shirts, clothes you haven’t worn in years, wire dry-cleaner hangers, or orphan socks still in your possession? These items will just clutter your beautiful new space! Take stock of any undesirable items and consider donating old items, and store pieces you just can’t part with elsewhere!
Closets are so much more than hanging rods! Closet Envy can help you design a gorgeous closet to meet your every need. We have special dividers that will help you create organized drawers.
Put a Ring on It
Men and women alike have jewelry accessories they like to keep organized. Whether its watches, rings, necklaces, or sunglasses these divided jewelry organizers are the perfect solution!
Pair a jewelry drawer with a glass top and you have a stunning accessory to your closet design. Not to mention the fact that you have all of your favorite pieces at a glance.
Divide and Conquer
There are so many ways to use a divided drawer. It can house t-shirts, sweaters, pajamas, or any other item you want to fold.
Have a special belt collection? That can also be stored in a divided drawer. Simply sort and roll!
We even have special lingerie drawers. It’s the perfect way to store your bras, underwear, and socks.
Not to mention this type of storage is actually the best way to keep your bras. Bras need to be stored flat, not folded or wadded up. Why not get extra life out of your lingerie?!!
Top it all off by storing your favorite hats and caps in a drawer! No special divider needed.
Closet Envy is here to help you design your happy place. Your designer will work with you to create exactly the space you need. In addition, we include 4 free hours of on-site Professional Organization with every project of $4,000 or more. We’ve got all your closet needs covered!
In addition to designing gorgeous his and her closets for the Booth Brothers model home we also got to design a stunning modern pantry.
A pantry can be more than functional. Your pantry can also be a design star! We used a sky color for the cabinets with a row of ember drawers around the room.
Drawers in the middle and covered cabinets at the top not only offer design style, they also create handy storage solutions. Put infrequently used serving dishes or appliances up top. Then use the middle row of drawers for snacks, drinks, or other often used items.
The shelf space offers a lot of opportunities to store boxes, cans, or to hold bins for food stuffs. The window and bright lights offer plenty of light to see what you have stored. No more dusty boxes of brownies hiding in the back corner. Who are we kidding, boxes of brownies never get dusty! It’s the rice cakes that should be stuffed in a dark corner.
Are you looking for your own stylish and efficient pantry? Closet Envy is here to help you design your happy place! We’ll design the perfect pantry, you bring the brownies! Schedule your free consultation today!
We were so excited to create custom his and hers closets for this Booth Brothers model home. These designs are all about elegance for guys and gals.
This closet defines feminine glamour with all the beautiful finishes and shine a girl could ever want. High gloss drawers paired with decorative cabinets creates such a high end look. The upper doors almost look like ribbons. So gorgeous!
The tall dress closet includes full length mirrored doors. This creates a clean look and the mirrors make the closet look even bigger. Although this closet is already big enough for a gorgeous ottoman. So much pretty!
There’s a lovely glass counter above the series of drawers. Not only does it add shine, it allows a view of favorite jewelry pieces.
This closet also includes 4 pullout hamper bins. That gives plenty of space for darks, lights, dry cleaning, and towels. Now your laundry is ready to go for when the laundry elves come to wash them. A girl can dream right?
Every closet needs plenty of light, and this one was no different. In addition to the decorative chandeliers we also included lights over each closet bar, ribbon lighting on the shoe racks, and up lighting above the closets. So much beautiful light!
The closet for him has a bit less space than the one for her. Does that surprise anyone? Less square footage meant that every inch of this closet needed to be efficient while still maintaining a luxurious design.
Recycled leather drawer fronts with large modern handles gave exactly the masculine luxury we were striving for. We are in love with dECOLeather drawer fronts!
This closet also includes lighting above the closet poles as well as ribbon lighting in the shoe rack. We also included two pull out pants racks. More examples of stylish efficiency!
This closet may not have a huge footprint but there’s still room for a stylish and functional stool. Everyone needs somewhere to sit while they tie their shoes. 🙂 Speaking of shoes, even guys need plenty of space to store their kicks. This closet has plenty of shelf space for many pairs of shoes.
His and Hers for your Home
Are you looking for custom his and hers closets in your home? Closet Envy is here to help you design your happy place! Schedule your free consultation today!
If you are looking for a unique design in your custom closet you should consider leather fronts to your cabinets. That’s right…leather! dECOLeather design will bring a high end look to your closet project!
dECOLeather describes their product like this:
Bringing sustainable luxury to interiors, dECOLeather® Recycled Leather Veneer provides all the best qualities of leather, including the look, feel, and aroma with the added benefits of durability and ease of fabrication.
Sustainable luxury…that is the kind of product you need in your next closet project.
There are three finishes available for the leather fronts. You can choose from Buffalo, Crocodile, or Walrus finishes. You can also add a high gloss finish. All are lovely and bring a unique design element to your closet.
So what is recycled leather? Formica Group creates their recycled leather veneer from pulverized leather fibers extracted from car seats and leather tanneries. The thickness is comparable to veneer and laminate.
All that is needed to care for the leather fronts is a damp cloth. Simply wipe down the front if cleaning is needed. If only doing laundry and putting it away were this easy!
Interested in dECOLeather?
Are you interested in adding dECOLeather to your closet redesign project? Closet Envy is the place to turn for high end closet design. Our designers will work with you to create the closet of your dreams! Schedule your free consultation today.
Who says a closet renovation is just for women? There are plenty of dapper dudes out there that are looking for a functional closet to hold their stylish wardrobe.
Our customer in Irving, TX was looking for more shoe storage. You may be imagining lots of stylish heels, but men need shoe storage too! Before we began this closet was fine, but there were lots of ways that we helped the client make it more functional!
This closet had a lot of vertical space that was going unused. We took advantage of that height by adding two levels of hanging bars.
In addition to hanging space we added many drawers and closed cabinets. This creates storage that can be closed away to maintain the clean look.
And then there are the shoes. These lovely shelves leave the client lots of space for storing all the shoes they want.
Take a look at this organized masculine style. Suit coats, shirts, and slacks all have space to hang wrinkle free.
Cabinets are perfect for storing sweaters, tee shirts, and even jeans. Color coordinating your items makes it easy to get dressed quickly each morning.
A pull out tie rack, also organized by color, is a wonderful addition to the closet. It maximizes your storage space, while maintaining ease of use.
What dapper dude doesn’t have some fancy hats?!! Drawers are the perfect space to add those final stylish touches.
But what about all those shoes? They are now stylishly organized and ready to get to steppin.
We Know What You Need
Whether you are a Dapper Dude or a Glamorous Gal we know how to design a closet for you! We’ve got what it takes to create closets on Mars and Venus. Schedule your free consultation today!